Sebastian Fonzeus Mix 2012-09-28

Norma Jean - I've Taken Over - HEP ME
Delreys Incorporated - Destination Unknown - TAMPETE
Brothers By Choice - Get Up And Dance - NEW WORLD
John Washington - Daddy Teddybear - SANDWASH
Stratoliners - What Do You Want With My Love - FEDERAL
Lenny McDaniel & The New Era - Something Out Of Nothing - SEVEN B
Jack Hammer - Down In The Subway - POLYDOR SWEDEN
Barbara Howard - I Don't Want Your Love - S. REECE
Kent And The Candidates - I Gotta Feelin' - LEISA
Mel Williams - Sookie - TASTY HASTY
Chico, Barbara & Junior - Don't Cry (Ain't I Black Enough) - MEL
Minits - Still A Part Of Me - MGM SOUNDS OF MEMPHIS
Contributors Of Soul - Look What You Done For Me - NEW MISS
Billy Kennedy - If I Was A Kid - SILVER
John Simmons - Ain't Nothing Like The Love - SABRINA
Spice Of Ice - Joy To The World - KICK BACK
Jerry Washington - Don't Waste My Time - GLADES
Ralph Young - Cool Off The Floor - GOLDBAND
Young Senators - Jungle - INNOVATION
Sunrise - Ease It On In - WHIT
Lil Mike And The Clowns - My Body Needs Your Body - ACE
Fiestas - Sometimes Storm - RESPECT
Marcelle Joseph - Long Distance Love Affair - DSR INTERNATIONAL
Billy Scott & The Prophets - So Glad You Happened To Me - 3-P
Eugene Gamble - Without My Baby - JETSTREAM
People's Choice - You're Mine - VERONEECA
Penny & The Quarters - You And Me - HARMONIC SOUNDS

http://www.shingaling.com/SebastianFonzeusMix20120928.mp3







0 kommentarer: