Sebastian's Function Mix 2007-11-08

Dewey Terry - Do On My Feet (What I Did In The Street) - MUSHROOM
Fantoms - Take Me There - POWER FUNKSION
Lillian Hale - Don't Boom Boom - FRETONE
Bobby Byrd - I'm Lonely - SMASH
Exception - Get Down - VINCENT
Leroy Harris - I'm Gonna Get You - SWAN
Soul Partners - Walk On Judge - HOLIDAY
Tony Morgan & Mussel Power Band - Why Build A Mountain - BEACON
Ingram - That's All - H&L (12")
Ray Crumley - All The Way In Love With You - ALARM
Lorraine Johnson - The More I Get, The More I Want - PRELUDE
New World - We're Gonna Make It - POLYDOR
Funky Nassau - Bahama Soul Stew - DRIVE
Sugarhill - Slow Down - WASHINGTON
Johnny Williams - Breaking Point - TWINIGHT
Big Ella - The Queen - RUSH
Ernie & Ed - Indication - JAY BOY
Wilson Brothers - You Took My Future Away - RCA
Carlton Basco - Don't Chain My Soul - FREEDOM
Otis Bush And The Crusaders - Sock 'Em With A Good Foot - CHA CHA
Deltas - Do What Comes Easy - NEW CHICAGO SOUND
Steptones - Let The People Talk - IX CHAINS
Dohnnie - Dancin Is Your Love - POSH
James Knox - Let The Music Move Ya - MASTERPIECE
Raven featuring Jocelyn Brown - So In Love - SILVER CLOUD (12")
Touch - Pick And Shovel - LECASVER
Dennis Lee & Notables - Sunday Afternoon - JENMARK

0 kommentarer: